Friday, July 22, 2011

Can you imagine using Windows 7

"kelaskita.com"
Fujitsu
Can you imagine using Windows 7 (or any desktop operating system for that matter) on a four inch display? Well I can’t, and nor would I want to, however that doesn’t matter to Fujitsu who have announced the F-07C smartphone which runs a full version of Windows 7 Home Premium and packs an Intel Atom processor clocked at 600MHz and 1GB of LPDDR400 memory to keep stuff running along (Fujitsu claims) nicely.
The devices main down fall feature is the four-inch 1024×600 LCD display it packs. Sliding upwards in landscape mode to reveal a QWERTY keyboard alongside a trackball for mouse operation, the display size is going to render many Windows 7 tasks unusable / a chore to use and this handset really does make you realize why Fujitsu has been nowhere in the smartphone market in the last 5 years; because they can’t make a single one any average consumer would want.
I’m sorry folks I really wanted to cover jolly good news today, but this handset has put a downer on me today. I honestly thought that with all the mobile trends flying around that companies had more insight now. Fujitsu has proved me wrong. Follow the source below to see the product.
Source: Fujitsu
Check out: Our latest mobile posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment